The RegistryAudit software enables me to apply my expertise and knowledge, my checklist of examination items, across hundreds of thousands of files all at once. There is no way that I could do large audits without it.
“Virus-checking” For Public Records
Similar to malware, cleanup or virus-scanning software, our systems can identify problem areas across any number of public record instruments and generate detailed reports with recommended solutions.
We have libraries of analytical models that can be applied during a review, or we can implement custom models to address any specific audit criteria, such as:
- Identify all the files having specific characteristics
- Locate instruments where the document information has not been indexed propertly
- Identify any missing/required chain of title documents
- Identify signers appearing on known Robo-Signer lists
- Is there evidence of fraud?
- Identify any signers appearing on known Robo-Signer lists
- Did a transacting party violate a known state statute or code?
- Quantify the projected damages and potential remuneration across all files
We can Scan an Entire Registry or Focus on Certain Files or Specific File Types
Thorough Review and Definitive Findings
The Registry Audit Software assists in detecting occurrences, correlations and trends in the Public Land Records. It finds what you are looking for, processing hundreds of thousands of instruments against custom rules. It locates key (alpha or trigger) documents and then associates any related instruments, organizing them into ‘case files’ which are typically grouped by borrower or property parcel.
Whether you need to research a single chain of title or compile and trend thousands of irregularities in the public records, the Registry Audit software quickly identifies the problem files, provides the supporting documentation and findings, and presents the results in visual, responsive formats.